Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Dumbening of The Idiot, Part 1, Chapter 1, Bit 3

Click here for Bit 1.
Click here for Bit 2.


Part 1, Chapter 1, Bit 3

[TEMAZEPAM, LEEB, and PRINCE MOO, still on a plane.]
TEMAZEPAM (continuing): ...My Dad gave me some money to do some business for him, so I just went to the store & bought Natasha some gold teeth. She likes rainbows. Then I went to my friend Snatchy's house, & we both went to see Natasha, and Snatchy acted like the teeth were his idea and he gave her rainbows. And he smelled all good and I had just been running. What a fuck. And then my Dad found out about the no money and he locked me in a room with no internet. And I had to listen to Michael Bublé. And while I was in there, I guess he went and saw Natasha and took back the teeth but she didn't let him take her rainbows but then she said, "I guess that little shit really likes me" and that means me. Then I went to my aunt's house in Tahoe and then I guess I drank somewhere & then I woke up right before I was about to get run over by a tour bus.

LEEB: Natasha! I'd like to give her some teeth! I could put reindeer in her teeth all day!

T (to LEEB): Never talk again.

L: We'll see! (pinches T's cheek)

[And then they land.]