Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Writing challenge progress & probs

I say 'probs,' but what I'm thinking of now as a problem may actually prove to be something else. Like an "interesting thing," not necessarily a bad one. I'm figuring it out.

I've been stalling, putting off writing for any good chunk of time, or at least not making time for it.

I do come up with ideas, verbal and musical, and write down or record them all the time as always. But I haven't just sat and focused on creating or developing anything for as long as 10 minutes, at least not in recent memory (i.e., since August).

We've been invited again to submit a song for an LA Record compilation, this time for the Halloween issue. So we'll definitely put together a complete new song for that. That should help with my creative/productive momentum, and Geoff's, & our collective momentum. Yay.

Pet Set Rex
Http://www.facebook.com/petsetrex

Http://www.imdb.me/maren

Http://www.twitter.com/mronhubbard

No comments:

Post a Comment