Saturday, December 1, 2012

Depressing Shit, Part 6; just morsels this time

I recommend you see part 1 of my Depressing Shit series and read my original disclaimer here; now here's installment 6.

Mere crumbs, this installment, but maybe that means the world is running out of depressing shit!   (Insert sounds of choking and spitting out a mouthful of beverage.)


Movies:

Harry Brown (Just see if you can make it through the first 5 minutes! And then there's MORE!)

Nil By Mouth (Netflix describes it thusly: "Acclaimed actor Gary Oldman makes his directorial debut with this searing drama, which tracks the lives of residents barely surviving in notorious South London, where everyone is striving to escape a drug-addled world of crushing poverty." I decided not to see this.)




More depressing stuff: Read Part 2 here.
And here's Part 3.
And Part 4! Are you depressed yet?!
Part 5.

And as always, I welcome your suggestions for More Depressing Shit. Do comment, and I'll include any good suggestions in a future update.


No comments:

Post a Comment