Sunday, September 30, 2012

Game of Crying

Leem [sing-song]: I got three more clocks, three more clocks! I got three more clocks, 3moreclocks!

Glif: You're... so... lucky!

L: 3 more clocks, 3 more clocks!

G: Can I have some?! Can I have some?!

L: No... and... no.

G [groaning angrily]: Unnhhhnnn! You're so much better than me!

L: Don't feel bad. I'm just better than you. It's not YOUR fault.

G: It's not my fault!

[G starts fake crying, though it may not be apparent to the audience that it's fake. L takes G's arm.]

L: Let's go cry together... BABY.

[L makes a face as if trying very hard to cry.]

G: I'm a baby. It's my fault I'm bad.

[L suddenly stops trying to "cry."]

L: OK. That was fun. I'm gonna bring my Wishing Pone tomorrow.

G [now happy]: Bye!

L: Bye!

G: Bye! Bye!

L: Bye!

---

[See the site of National Sketch Writing Month for the meaning of all this.]

No comments:

Post a Comment