Wednesday, September 26, 2012

"Is Andy There Yet?" "Where?" "The Monkey Store."

Kid: Do you spend a lot of money at the monkey store, Mr. Monkey?

Mr. Monkey: I used to, I used to. But times are tough.

Kid: That's so true. So very true.

MM: I like things that are true.

K: Yeah.

MM: Because, you know? They just fit reality so well.

K: Yeah. I like that, too.

MM: Yes. And then I don't have to lie as much.

K: No, not as much. Not quite, anyway.

MM: Well, I think you're going to love your new job at the monkey store. You'll bring some... personal spice into the environment.

K: Oh. Yeah. Yeah, I suppose I will.

MM: You're so... personally spicy.

K: Thanks. I mean, I hope to be.

M: Good kid.


----
Do not look for deep meanings in the title.


[See the site of National Sketch Writing Month for the meaning of all this.]

No comments:

Post a Comment